1. penne pasta
2. 1/2 cup frozen peas
3. 1 can (10 oz) Ro*Tel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
4. 8 oz cream cheese
5. 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
6. 3/4 cup cubed cooked lean ham
1. Cook pasta. Add peas to boiling pasta when there is 2-3 mins. left.
2. Combine all remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat until cheese melts and mixture is bubbly.
3. Stir in pasta and peas.
|Found these with the tomato sauces/diced tomatoes.|
(silly me thought they'd be in the Mexican aisle with the green chilies.)
|It was delicious. And ridiculously simple.|