1. 3 oz raw hazelnuts
2. 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
3. 3 oz. unsweetened baker's chocolate
4. 3 tbsp agave nectar
1. Place raw hazelnuts on a cookie sheet and roast for about 10-15 mins on 350. Once done let completely cool before removing the nut's shell. Add cooled hazelnuts to food processor. Turn the food processor on, after a minute or two you'll be left with very finely ground hazelnuts. After about 2-5 minutes, your hazelnuts should be processed into a liquid. Scrape down the sides and the blade and process until there are no lumps remaining. Set aside.
2. Heat chocolate, condensed milk, and agave nectar on the stove top. Stirring frequently until smooth.
3. Add warm chocolate mix into the food processor with the liquid hazelnut. Process for a minute, until it smooths out. Be sure not to over process.