1. Rhoades bake n serve white bread loaf (frozen bread department)
2. pizza sauce
3. cheese (I used shredded mozzarella and a fiesta blend)
4. toppings (I used green pepper, ground beef, and pepperonis)
1. The dough takes a few hours to rise, so take it out at least 4-6 hours before you want to bake it. Wrap with plastic wrap.
2. On a coated cookie sheet, press out the dough into a large rectangle. Then spread some pizza sauce. Add toppings and cheese. Keep everything close to the middle to leave room for the braiding.
3. Then cut about 1 in. thick strips down the whole rectangle. Keep the strips equal of both sides. Take the first strip and pull it down to the second strip on the other side. Then take the first strip on the other side and do the same. Keep braiding all the way down and make sure to tuck in the ends. (it will rise more during baking, causing it to come undone if not tight)
4. Spray the top once braided and bake at 350 for about 20-30 mins. until golden brown.
Credit to idea: busy-mommy.com