1. 4 boneless/skinless chicken breast halves
2. 1 tsp italian seasoning
3. 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
4. 4 tbsp tomato & basil feta cheese
5. sweet roasted red peppers
6. 1/4 cup fresh chives
7. sea salt and pepper
8. 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine parmesean cheese, italian seasoning and chives. Sprinkle over chicken breasts.
|Fresh chives from the garden.|
3. At one end of breast add a few strips of roasted red pepper. Top with 1 tbsp feta cheese.
4. Roll each breast starting with the red pepper side. Hold in place with a toothpick.
5. Season with sea salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake 20 min. Then broil on high 5 min.
My Mashed Potatoes and Sweet Corn on the Cob.
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Peel and quarter desired amount of potato (I used 3 medium russet potatoes, which is good to know later for the other additives). Boil about 10-15 mins. (depends on amount of potato)
2. Mash them. Add 1 tsp minced garlic, 1/4 cup warm milk, 2 tbsp butter, and sea salt and pepper (based on 3 medium russets).
1. Fill your pot with water.
2. Add 1/4 cup of sugar. Drop in your corn (already shucked and cleaned).
3. Bring everything to a boil, making sure the sugar is dissolved in the water.
4. Boil for no longer than 8 minutes. Remove from the water and let it cool enough for handling and eating.