1. box of penne pasta
2. 2 stems of broccoli
3. 8oz. package of cream cheese
4. 1 cup half and half
5. 2 medium chicken breasts
6. 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
7. 1/2 cup butter
1. Cook box of penne according to directions. Drain.
2. While pasta is cooking, cube the chicken and fry til cooked through.
3. Bring 1/2 cup water to a boil and steam chopped broccoli covered for about 5 mins.
1. Melt butter in medium saucepan. Add cream cheese and stir until mostly combined. Add half and half and Parmesan cheese; stir. (I also add 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/2 tsp garlic salt.) Remove from heat and let thicken (1-2 minutes).
|It was delicious.|
|Dantae loved it too.|